Note: Answers to the Cumulative Review can be found in the Supplemental Resources. Please visit https://openstax.org/ to view an updated list of the Learning Resources for this title and how to access them.
Translate into an algebraic expression.
4. 11 less than the product of 77 and x.
Translate into an algebraic equation and solve.
5. The difference of yy and 77 gives 84.84.
6. Find all the factors of 72.72.
7. Find the prime factorization of 132.132.
8. Find the least common multiple of 1212 and 20.20.
Translate into an algebraic expression or equation.
Translate and solve.
68. Four less than nn is 13.13.
Factor the greatest common factor from the polynomial.
Graph using the intercepts.